April 19, 2011

1st Annual Hogan Easter Egg Hunt

This was our first year hosting a Easter Egg Hunt and I have to say I will definitely be hosting one every year! The kids had a blast and it was totally worth it for all the smiles! We enjoyed lots of yummy food, had the egg hunt, and then decorated yummy easter cookies. Thank you to all that could come. We can't wait to see what next years bring!

I will apologize in advance for the picture overload, but the kids had such a blast that I took a million pictures! It's so hard to just choose a few to share!


Yummy cupcakes!

Nathan and Taylor swinging!

Payten loving all the slides!

Avery and Camryn enjoying the awesome park!

Mmm... such yummy food!

Three of the dance girls.. Chloe, Payten, & Peighton

All the kiddies lining up for the egg hunt!

And off they go!

Camryn was a pro at this!

Payten super happy about all of her eggs!

Three of the Ellison kids with all their eggs!

Cael and Colby

Camryn looking through all her eggs!

Cookie decorating time!
t

Payten and Me

2 comments:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

This looks so FUN! We do this with my niece but I LOVE your grand scale! I mighthave to do somehting like this next year with all our friends! Such fun!