July 17, 2012

Cinderelly

Another weekend has come and gone :-(  Why do they always go so fast?!

Friday night I had my monthly Bunco girls night.  Lots of fun as always.  I look forward to the second Friday of every month :-)  After our busy week last week it was great to have a night out :-)

Saturday the hubby worked on some yard work and helped one of our friends with their new house, so while the hubby was working hard, I spent the day with the girls.  First we met some friends for lunch at Chick-Fil-A, then we headed to our favorite store, Target :-).  The girls were tired out so we squeezed in a quick nap before heading to the play Cinderella.  The play was adorable.  Payten loved it, and well Camryn not so much.  I should have known better then to have bring her but I didn't want her to be left out, but she really didn't enjoy it :-(  So I guess next time I know.  In the evening the hubby and I enjoyed a date night at home, Olive Garden to go and 21 Jump Street :-)

Our Date Night at home :-)

Sunday we had a day of NO plans and it was nice to just go with the flow.  We ran a few errands as a family, then headed to the community pool.  We were exhausted after a few hours at the pool, so we grabbed a quick lunch and enjoyed a great afternoon nap :-)

We had great weekend!  Fun but just a relaxing one as well!  That's my kind of weekend :-)



0 comments: